Make Your Car Shine
Car detailing will remove all the microscopic scratches your car may develop from general road debris contacting your paintwork or during washing at car washes or with a dirty sponge.
Sometimes our polishing be can confused with a general wax or T-cut, but unlike our service these products simply sit on top of your paintwork. When washed off any scratches that were covered by the wax (or T-cut) will reappear so you have to regularly re-apply to keep your cars shine.
At Whoops we use a complete 3-stage polishing process which step by step reduces the top coat of lacquer revealing a new unmarked surface in the paint. In 2-3 hours your car will be transformed back to how it looked when new and the shine that is produced is much more permanent.
LEATHER & FABRIC PROTECTION
No one likes ugly cracked, leather seats or dirty fabric and Smart Auto car detailing coming with a solution that offers an extra layer of defense to your car interior and also refreshes the look of the interior without attacking the fabric.
- Strong protection repels spills for easier cleanup
- Stains release with gentle washing
- Ideal for use on fabric seats, floor mats, carpets, trunks, carpeted cargo spaces, seat covers, boat seat cushions and more
- Perfect for use for cars, trucks, vans, RVs and boats
LEATHER & FABRIC REPAIR
We guarantees dyeing or repairing skins made of cloth or leather, remove cracks, scratches and cuts.
- Repairing or replacing car skins, includes the following:
- Seats – Repair or replace torn fabric and leather seat.
- Roof – Repair or replace slack mattresses.
- Doors – Repair damaged fabrics or replace them.
- Carpets – Replace burned or torn carpets.
- Control Panel – Hard surface on the control panel.
- Fully replace the fabric
It always amazes what an adequate set of headlights will do for the pleasure and enjoyment of nighttime motoring. Where you used to have to squint and stare in hopes of seeing things in time to avoid hitting them, you can now sit back and relax. In fact, you may come to fully appreciate the advantages of nighttime driving, with the reduced traffic and cooler temperatures.
HEADLIGHT RESTORATIONIn the past, replacing scratched, clouded or yellowed plastic headlight covers was an expensive necessity in order to preserve safety. Reflectionz auto detailing services restore plastic lenses — including headlights, tail lights and fog lights — to like-new condition for a fraction of the cost. Dim headlight bulbs and hazy plastic headlight lenses or surfaces may lead to this reduced visibility, putting you, your passengers and other cars at risk.
- Leakage of headlight, Water dust and any other particle trapped inside the headlight can be successfully removed.
- Minor accidental scratches can be removed depend on the depth of the scratch.
- It takes 24hrs for complete restoration and it is necessary to remove headlights from the car.
- We offer one free service after one year and it takes only 15 min and no need of dismantling.
BENEFITS OF HEADLIGHT RESTORATION
Increasing safety – Driving at night without proper functioning of headlights can be a disaster, you can hit people or other cars without realizing it. That is why you should have your vehicle headlights restored in order to increase safety.
Increases resale value – If you are planning to sell your vehicle, it is imperative you have the headlamps repaired if you want to increase its resale value. No single buyer will buy a vehicle that doesn’t have proper functioning headlights at a reasonable price.
Increases light projection and visibility – Light projection and visibility are every essential while driving particularly during the night.
Adds beauty and improves appearance – If there is something that can make your vehicle stand out of the crowd is having beautiful headlights. It is therefore prudent to restore the old headlights not only for purposes of improving appearance, but also for adding beauty.
Over time, your car’s paint may begin to fade and lose its shine and lustre. Harsh environmental conditions and prolonged exposure to sunlight are the two main culprits.
Left unprotected, your car’s paint will start oxidising. Paint oxidation occurs when moisture is removed from the top layers causing it to lose vital oils. If these oils aren’t replaced, the damage becomes noticeable and the surface gradually becomes duller.
Getting a car wash will not restore the damage caused by oxidation. Smart Autos’s Power Shine is one proven solution to protect the gloss and shine on your car. It takes complete care of your car’s exteriors, restoring the original paint finish while giving your car a brand new look.
Keep your car’s paint sparkling for longer
- Preserves the car’s paint finish for a longer duration
- Reduces the risk of dust and pollen allergies for car occupants
- Removes light scratches and the oxidation layer from the top coat
- Enhances durability of the tyre finish and reduces dust accumulation on tyres
- Streak-free vision through glass
Clean cars for a happier journey
Almost every single day, for the most of us, the morning journey in our car to work is the time which decides our mood for the rest of the day. We travel on an average for more than an hour through pollution, dust and heavy traffic, which makes us tired and agitated. It can be even more frustrating if the interior of our car is dull, unclean or messy.
Over a period of time, plastic and wooden interiors of cars tend to loosen up, dust and grime tend to accumulate in various corners inside the car and mirrors look foggy. Even though we do carry a piece of cloth for a quick wiping of car interiors, it does not give fresh and clean look for a long time.
But now, with Smart Auto’s Interior Premium Treatment, you can be rest assured that your car’s interiors will be spotlessly clean and its furniture intact.
Keep your car interiors looking new
Our Car Detailing includes Interior Premium Treatment ensures that your car’s interiors are spotless clean. It cleaner solution is applied to seats, windows & dashboards to remove dust and grime. Then, Spray Dresser is applied on plastic and rubber parts to improve the overall aesthetics and life of your car parts. All glasses and mirrors are cleaned Glass Cleaner to give it a squeaky shine.
- Effectively removes stains and dirt from the car’s interior surface
- Preserves paint and plastic finish for a longer duration than normal
- Leaves no greasy residue
- Enhances the look, shine & durability of vehicle plastics and leather upholstery
- Gives streak free visibility for glass and windshields
Cleans every surface
- Complete interior cleaning including seats, roof, floor and side panels using premium foam based product
- Dashboard dressing
- Cleaning and polish of interior plastic parts
- Glass cleaning