Nano Ceramic Coatings
Long Term Beauty, Protection & Ease of Maintenance for YOUR Car
Premium Nano Ceramic Coatings
- Permanent Protection
- Scratch Resistance
- Super Hydrophobic Effect
- Thermal Resistance (up to 608 C)
- Protects Car’s Showroom Shine
- Premium Range of Ceramic Coatings
- Premium Resins Crystals
NO OTHER COATING COMES CLOSE
Our ceramic coatings based on nano-technology are designed for automotive, marine, aviation and industrial applications. The formulas are molecularly designed for surfaces such as paint, vinyl, polymers, glass and more.
Preserve Your Car’s Showroom Shine
Glass coating, ceramic coating, liquid glass, nano ceramic coating, ceramic glass, car paint protection coating, is there a difference between all these products? Well, no, not really. All these terms are used to describe a nano coating for cars based on silica/silicon dioxide (a key ingredient in glass). These nano coatings are hydrophobic, hard, heat and weather resistant, and this is what makes them so perfect for your vehicle. A ceramic coating makes your car paint more resilient, and easier to clean.
The advantages of nano ceramic coating
- UV-proof : When your vehicle is exposed to the sun, the paint will begin to oxidise and fade. A ceramic coating provides a barrier which protects from this effect.
- Chemical resistant: Acidic fluids and salt will stain and etch a paint job (including bird droppings and dead bugs), but with a ceramic coating the hydrophobic property will prevent these destructive elements from affecting the paint.
- Hydrophobic: They repel water, so water will bead on the surface and slide off. It is also more difficult for mud and grime to adhere to the surface, making washing easier and less frequent.
- Extremely glossy: A ceramic car coating coats your car in a slick, self-cleaning surface which makes your car glossy and shiny, like it just came out of the shop.